Thursday, August 25, 2011

Skype...

I'd much rather see a person "in person."  Everyone would probably say that, but I feel much more natural when I'm sitting down with someone over coffee or a meal.  Since having Henry, our distance from family has become even more pronounced and I've hated it.  Skype has been a life-saver and we've been able to have many visits with family and friends.  Can't say it is Peter or I they are wanting to see these days....Henry's been the main attraction.  :)




  Although Henry's not always up for talking and we have to encourage him a bit...

1 comment:

  1. I, too, so miss seeing & holding your little guy up close & personal. Skype just doesn't cut it but I'm so thankful we at least have that option. And....it's not only him I/we miss, it's you, too!! :) Sharing a meal would be so much fun right about now. hum...... Love & miss you all! Mom

    ReplyDelete