Saturday, April 21, 2012

Another mini-photo shoot

Our good friend Jen graciously agreed to take some pictures of Henry with her fancy camera.  She recently got a new lens and wanted to try it out on an especially cute subject.  :)  It took two tries on two different nights to complete - Pete was being a little difficult (we threw him in front of the camera as soon as he got home from work...note to self...don't try that again without a little warning first!) and I wanted her to take some more of Henry wearing the tie I bought him for Easter.  They turned out great...Jen does such a good job, not only with taking the pictures, but also with all the editing.  Thanks Jen!  :)
**Warning there are quite a few in this post...It was SO hard to decide which ones NOT to put in!
















oh my...is all I can say about this one.  :)

2 comments:

  1. heather. that last one! I love it! all of them...so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm pretty behind in reading, obviously but OMG you have some amazing pics Heath. Great Christmas card material! LOL... if only Christmas wasn't 7 months away...haha.

    ReplyDelete