Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mother's Day...

Henry Peter...you have brought me so much joy in the last 11 months.  I can't believe that I am your "mama" and I get to hang out with you every day.  You make me laugh on a daily basis with your funny faces and silly noises.  My favorite time of day is when I peek in your room in the morning, before you notice I'm watching you.  I love seeing you lost in your own world and then seeing the smile on your face when you realize I'm standing there, watching you.   You are such a happy little boy and are patient with me.  You understand that I'm a new mommy and am learning just as much as you are.  Thank you for teaching me and stretching me to be better everyday. 


I'm still amazed at how much the Lord gave us when He gave us you.  We thank Jesus for you everyday and are praying for your little heart...that you would grow to love Jesus and love others.  Which makes us want to love Jesus even more so that you'll see Him in us. 


So thank you, Henry Peter, for loving me and being patient with me as we journey through this together.  I know I won't always be perfect OR make you happy, but I promise to do the best I can, with the Lord's help.


Love you buddy.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment