Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Time with Von Tobel Family

Peter's parents were out of town the first half of the time I was at their lake house, so I stayed around to spend some time with them when they came back. Henry warmed up to them quickly and loved hanging out with them. My brother and sister-in-law and nieces were able to come for the weekend as well and I got to meet my niece, Summer for the first time. :) Summer is the miracle baby in our family...for my sister-in-law had a risky pregnancy and the Lord had his hand on her the entire 9 months. You can read all about the experience HERE.

We had fun in the sun and lots of good conversation.   Jenni (my sister-in-law) and I got to catch up share about the things happening in our lives. I'm so lucky to have 2 amazing sister-in-laws...we don't get to see each other or talk to each other as often as I would like, but when we DO, we are able to pick up right where we leave off.

We really missed Peter - it wasn't the same without him. It felt a little strange to be spending time with HIS family without him...so thankful that he let us stay and spend the time with them. :)

                                           These are two of Henry's cousins - Mia and Summer

And it just takes so many tries to get everyone to look...  :) 





Had to keep Henry out of the dog food...he may or may not have put a couple in his mouth before I could stop him. 






No comments:

Post a Comment