Friday, November 16, 2012

Let's Go on a Walk

Ever since Henry learned to walk, we've tried to walk around our neighborhood everyday.  We have our usual spots:  He likes to sit on every set of steps on the way to our favorite bench.  He always says hi to the rabbit and frog statues on our route.  During this fall season, he been pointing at every pumpkin he sees.  And he's more aware of the airplanes flying overhead than I am.  Both of us look forward to these daily walks...they've allowed us to explore things outside, get some fresh air, and it has been fun to see him point out things along the way.  He doesn't let me get away with missing a day...around the usual time of day, he'll bring me my shoes and start motioning for me to help him put his shoes on.   :)

 






No comments:

Post a Comment