Monday, May 23, 2011

A Note From Aunt Karol

Heather, you’re going to be a MOM!  Wow!
I’m sure you are wondering “How does this mom thing work, anyhow?”  I think we have all asked that same question, especially before the first baby, and I’m not sure if you ever get a real answer.  I do know God has equipped you to be the very best mom that this precious little boy will ever have, and HE will continue to equip you in every situation– sleepless nights, lost pacifier, messy diapers, smiles and giggles, amazing baby noises, tiny diapers, spit up (and the list goes on!) – because God has chosen you and Peter to be this little boy’s parents.  What a gift!  One you will treasure and hold close for the rest of your life!
I am truly looking forward to watching this story unfold.  Some of my very first Aunt memories are of you, which makes sense, I guess, since you are what made me an Aunt for the first time!  I can’t wait for the new memories that we will share with your little one.
I’m going to be a Great Aunt!  Wow!
I love you!
-Aunt Karol


No comments:

Post a Comment