Thursday, November 10, 2011

Halloween

So as my usual routine, I'm a little late with Henry's Halloween pictures.  We were given two outfits from my mother-in-law.  One was my little nephew's that he wore last year and the other she found.  He looked adorable in both of them and we used any excuse to show them off.  He wore the monkey outfit to our small group and we have even used the top as a jacket on various occasions.  He wore the horse on Halloween evening.  We didn't go out trick-or-treating, but we got together with friends and we were able to to show him off.  :)

Our good friend Jen snapped some pictures of Henry in both outfits...I'm still not good at bringing my camera wherever we go, as well as actually TAKING pictures when I have my camera.  Need to work on that.  Plus Jen has a great eye for things and a better camera.  Thanks again Jen for taking some amazing pictures.  :)










No comments:

Post a Comment