Friday, November 18, 2011

It's Starting to Get Cold...

So I was digging around in Henry's closet...looking at his hat options and trying to decide whether or not I needed to buy one for him.  I came across this hat in his drawer - I had forgotten about it, due to our extremely warm summer.

What's so special about this hat, you may ask? 

Well it was Peter's hat when he was a baby.  His mom said that he wore it all the time when he was Henry's age.  :)  I think we'll keep it and he's going to be wearing it a LOT this winter (along with another hat I'll blog about at a later time...we got it in the mail the other day from some good friends).












Notice the excessive amount of drool in these pictures...that tooth HAS to be coming soon!








And since I've been dabbling a little with Instagram...here are some ones we took inside.






1 comment: