Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Christmas with the May Family...

So again, it has taken me awhile to post these, but wanted to share about our time with my Dad's family over the holidays.  It had been 3 years since Peter and I had been able to spend Christmas with my dad's family.  We see each other in the summer for fair, but it is always nice to spend time together again during the holidays.






My cousins usually plan a "cousin activity" every year and this year we had a cook-off between all of us.  We divided up into 4 teams and used our church kitchen to create our masterpieces.  We were given specific ingredients to use and had to not only come up with a recipe to be judged, but were also judged on presentation.  We took this very seriously (some more than others), and had lots of laughs as we ran around the kitchen and created our masterpieces.
My sister, Holly, documented the occasion best, so here are her words and pictures about the Master Chef: May Edition.  :)

But overall, we had such a great time laughing, sharing, catching up, eating...makes me wish my grandparents were there to experience it all and to see how much we've all grown...


http://hollypelz.files.wordpress.com/2012/01/christmas161.jpg

Looking forward to seeing EVERYONE again at Travis' wedding!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment