Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Visit with Taylor Friends...

I was able to be in Indiana for two and a half weeks during the holidays.  I revisited my college friend, Lindsay, the day I flew in with Henry.  Does this look familiar?


Well the boys are growing up and this is what we look like these days...


Our visit was too short (as always), but it was so good to catch up and to have the boys together again.  :)

A few days later, Henry and I drove up to Detroit to visit my college roommates, Allie and Renee, and their kids.  Renee just had a baby 6 weeks prior and we wanted to be able to meet her sweet little Samuel.  

 This was the best group shot we were able to get...it's harder these days with kids.  :)








 Sorry Sam, we woke you up and make you pose...

We were able to sit and talk...catching up on a variety of topics around cups of coffee. Times have certainly changed since our days at Taylor...kids running around and babies crying.  But so thankful for ALL of these girls and the role they still play in my life.  What I would give to have them closer!



No comments:

Post a Comment